Followers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ilysm syang!!!


When i saw youu, i was scared to talk to youu, when i talked to you, i was scared to close with youu, when i closed with youu, i was scared to love youu, Now that i love youu, i'm scared to lose youu. I'm so glad that i lovee youu syangs :'( I need youu so much closer :'( I'm fucking missing youu :'( I miss youu more than everything :'( I may not get to see youu as often as i like, i may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night, but deep in my heart i truly know, you're the one that i love, and i can't let you go. I think about youu all the time sayang.. Nothing's gonna change my love for youu..:'( I will love youu forever...♥ Everytime I see you all the rays of the sun Are streaming through the waves in your hair And every star in the sky is taking aim at your eyes Like a spotlight The beating of my heart is a drum and it's lost And it's looking for a rhythm like you You can take the darkness from the pit of the night And turn into a beacon burning endlessly bright I've gotta follow it 'cause everything I know Well it's nothing till I give it to you♥♥
dah bace, komen la ye. tekan like sekali.:)

No comments: